Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy slurping!

Ippudo NY 
65 4th Ave 
New York, NY 10003 
http://www.ippudo.com/ny

_MG_6044
Ippudo NY
_MG_6052
Hirata pork buns - perfect steamed pillowy buns filled with tendered pork belly and cabbage served in a spicy mayo sauce
_MG_6057
Here's another delicious view of the Hirata pork buns. Can I get like 10 orders please?
_MG_6065
Garlic miso ramen with a poached egg - perfect al dente springy noodles swimming in fragrant garlic broth
_MG_6061
Garlic miso ramen with a soft boiled egg - yum!
_MG_6069
The famous Akamaru Modern ramen - this broth is magic! Filled with absolute buttery deliciousness. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! 

I don’t think I need to rave about how much I love Ippudo, because everyone knows about this hotspot. Happy waiting, and happy slurping!

Mickey’s rating: 9/10 
Price range: $$

Ippudo on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...